Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Getting to Know You

After our tagging game, I was reading http://delightinginhisrichness.blogspot.com and she has a post about getting to know you part two. I borrowed this format from her.

4 jobs I have had

1. childcare
2.waitress
3. cashier
4.assistant manager

4 movies I have watched more than once

1. Sweet Home Alabama
2.Beaches
3.Star Wars (all six)
4.Titanic

4 TV Shows I Watch

1. House Hunters
2. Extreme Maker Home Edition
3.Dancing With the Stars
4. Oprah's Big Give

4 Favorite Foods

1. Fajitas
2. Potato Salad
3.BBQ Chicken
4.Tomatoes

4 Places I would Like to Visit

1.Hawaii
2.Alaska
3. Germany
4. Yellowstone National Park

4 Things I am Looking Forward to in the Coming Year

1. Getting Anthony out of Diapers
2. Taking the kids camping
3. Getting the bathroom finally finished
4. Spending time together as a family

1 comment:

6intow said...

Thanks for sharing. I probably shouldn't take credit for the format, it was something emailed to me, but thanks for linking to me.

We enjoy star wars, too! My husband was a fan when he was younger, so we of course have them all. He even still has some of his 'action figures.'