Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Books, books, and more books!


After driving 1 hour and 20 min to take the kids to the dentist (they were all cavity free), a run through McDonald's drive-through with the gift cards from Nana and Papa, and another 1 hour and 20 min drive home, I found two boxes on my front porch. I love getting packages, especially when there are books inside. I have always loved books and am happy to have passed that love onto my children. After my selling on ebay last week I have been able to purchase some new things for school. Here is what we got today:

Ordered from http://www.mathusee.com/
Math-U-See: Epsilon Teacher Pack, DVD, Student Text, and Test Book
Alpha Student Text and Test Book


Ordered from http://www.usbornebooksbylisa.com/

Usborne Books: The World Wars Combined Volume (I love Usborne Books, and this one really impressed me)The Big Book of Things to Make and Do, Hide and Seek Dinosaurs, Mouse on the Moon, Panda in the Park, Puzzle Palace, Animal Dot to Dot, and That's Not My Reindeer.


Last week we got 4 packages of books in the mail from half.com. They were readers and read alouds for Chelsea for the rest of her American History curriculum that we were working on. I wonder when the rest of the books I ordered will get here?

2 comments:

mysteryhistorymom said...

We LOVE books, too! I would even say that I am addicted (blushing).... I can't wait to order for next year. I think that we will try A Beka this time. I'm hoping to get lucky on ebay... Lori

momtofivekids said...

I love getting new books, too. In fact I just did the same thing. Sold some, to buy more. I'm still waiting for mine.

BTW I tagged you! Check out my blog for the details!