Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, July 2, 2017

Our Week in Review (June 26th-July 2nd)

Chelsea and Liam stayed with us through Wednesday of this week, so I got to enjoy lots of newborn baby snuggles.  All of the aunts and uncles were very happy to help with the baby in whatever ways they were able.













Monday I took Chelsea and Liam to the doctor for his first checkup. It went great!  Heart was good, lungs were good, and he gained two ounces since we left the hospital. 


The girls had gymnastics camp this week.  Monday-Thursday they went for an hour in the afternoon.  They really enjoyed it, but I have to say it was hot in there!!





Wednesday, Christian and Alex went to Cossatot River with 4H for Citizen Science Outdoor Adventure.  They had a series of programs including: skins and skulls, live animals, and migration madness.  They also had an opportunity to snorkel in the river.  The boys had a great time, especially snorkeling!  Since I was not there I did not get to take pictures, but I did get a few that the boys were in.


Friday Chelsea and the baby went grocery shopping with us.  We managed to get food bought for two households, gas put in the van, and the baby fed in an hour and 15 minutes.  I didn't think that was too bad!

That evening we started working on the goat pen. 
 The girls kept themselves busy.

Saturday we worked on the pen from 8-2:30.  Then it was time to go get the goats!  I was not feeling well so I stayed home while Art took the children to get the kids ;)  They were home just in time to unload them before it started pouring down rain!



We picked our first two squash from the garden on Saturday too.

We did do a little bit of summer school this week.  We worked on our HomeSchool in the Woods State Study.  We did a few lessons of Fascinating Education Biology and a lesson of Dr. Aviation.  We are also working on a review of Greek N' Stuff and started looking over those materials, and English on a Roll arrived and I read through those materials.


I hope you had a great week!

No comments: