Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, November 27, 2016

Our Week in Review (November 21st-27th)

I did not take very many pictures this week.

We took the whole week off of school.  We were ready for a break.

  I had to run errands one day and Emmie wanted to go with me. I also spent some time cleaning out some closets.  Another day I had to take Chelsea to an appointment and the men worked on processing deer meat while we were gone.

The girls wanted to make some dolls so I worked on those with them.  They turned out pretty cute.  We made two for each of them.





Wednesday I spent most of the day making pies for Thanksgiving.  Lily was my kitchen helper.


Thursday was of course Thanksgiving.  We eat our big meal around 12:30 and then eat leftovers for supper.  The morning was spent cooking.  After we ate we did not do much of anything besides watching football and Christmas movie.

Friday afternoon I had to go to Walmart to go grocery shopping.  Nick went with me while the others helped Art do some yard work.  We also started decorating outside.


Saturday we started decorating inside.

Sunday after church we headed to the Christmas Tree Farm to pick out the perfect tree.  The children also had a hay ride and some hot cocoa.







We decorated the tree when we got home.









It's back to school tomorrow!

I hope you had a great week!

Happy Homeschooling!

No comments: