Our Family

Our Family

Monday, August 1, 2016

When Calls the Heart Season 3 DVD Set Available for Preorder from FishFlix.com


I watch very little TV.  There is just not very much on television that I believe is worth my time to watch or that I am comfortable with my children watching.  Last year, I had an opportunity to review When Calls the Heart, Heart of the Family from FishFlix.com.  FishFlix.com carries a wide variety of Christian Movies and TV Series to entertain, educate, and inspire.  I was intrigued by this show and after watching the DVD went back and watched all of the episodes from Season 1 and Season 2. When Season 3 aired on Hallmark Channel I made sure to be available to watch each episode as it aired and my girls watched it with me too.   I love it because it has romance and adventure, but it is faith based and family friendly!


When Calls the Heart stars Erin Krakow, Lori Loughlin, Jack Wagner, and Daniel Lissing.  This series is inspired by the novel When Calls the Heart by Jeanette Oke and produced by Michael Landon Jr.It is set in Hope Valley, a small town in Western Canada in 1910.  Elizabeth Thatcher (Erin Krakow) has left her very wealthy, big city life to take her first teaching job.  Jack Thorton  (Daniel Lissing) is the constable of Hope Valley.  Abigail Stanton (Lori Loughlin) lost her husband and her son in a coal mining accident and has started her life again and Bill Avery (Jack Wagner) was a Mountie and mentor to Jack.  

FishFlix.com has a few great promotions going on right now to celebrate the upcoming release of the When Calls the Heart Season 3 DVD set.

Anyone who places an order for When Calls the Heart Season 3 Collector's 10 DVD Set before Oct. 11 will receive the Season 1 Episodes set for free!

Also, if you've seen Season 3 you can leave a review on this page  send an email to promo@fishflix.com telling what nickname you used on your review and you will be entered to win $100 gift card from FishFlix.com.  The drawing will take place on September 1st.

FishFlix.com offeres free shipping on orders over $40 and also 10% off when you sign up for their newsletter.  Stop by and see their huge selection of faith based DVDs.


Disclaimer: I was asked to share the preorder promotion from FishFlix.com and in exchange for my promotion am receiving the Season 1 Episode Set.

No comments: