Our Family

Our Family

Monday, July 2, 2012

Menu Plan Monday 7/2/12

I cannot believe it is July already!  Where did June go?  This week I threw my menu plan together at the last minute since I had completely forgot about it and before I knew it it was grocery day.  I used several things I had on hand and while it is not incredibly creative, it is still good. 

Friday 6/29- pizza
Sat 6/30- date night!  kids had mac n cheese
Sun 7/1- grilled steaks, corn on the cob, sliced tomatoes, baked beans
Mon 7/2- BBQ chicken, mashed potatoes, cauliflower
Tues 7/3- breakfast
Wed 7/4- 4th of July cookout with friends...I am bringing burgers and making some 4th of July pudding pops and white chocolate oreo cookie balls
Thurs 7/5- pork chop parmesan,  bread

Check out some great menu plans at www.orgjunkie.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm stopping by for a visit from Menu Plan Mondays.
Don't you love Pinterest? Between MPM and PInterest our meals are never boring.
I enjoy scrapbooking, cooking and reading too. Do you have any summer reads that you would like to share?
Have a wonderful week.