Our Family

Our Family

Monday, July 13, 2009

Movie Review : Up

We are back from our Branson/Springdale 11 day vacation. While the children and I were in Springdale, we got to see Disney's 3-D movie Up. The children love to go to the movies. I don't know what they like more, the movie or the popcorn. Up was a great movie for people of all ages. It wasn't exactly what I thought it would be, but it was funny, adventurous, and at times a little sad. I enjoyed the 3-D special effects, but I do wish they made glasses in a smaller size for kids. They were way too big for Christian and Anthony to wear. There were a couple of parts that were a little scary mostly towards the end ; a fire scene, dogs that were ferocious, and the villain fighting. Alex (5) and Anthony (4) were bothered for a few minutes by these scenes. Overall it was a very enjoyable movie and one I would recommend.

No comments: