Our Family

Our Family

Friday, February 8, 2008

The Best Christmas Present My Husband Ever Bought Me

Every year for Christmas, Art and I buy each other one present and we set a price limit usually around $40. This year I told him that what I really wanted was a Bread Machine. He thought I was kidding because husbands that buy their wives appliances for Christmas usually get into big trouble. I was serious. I was making an attempt to make our bread and rolls by hand and thought that a Bread Machine would make it easier. He didn't buy a very expensive one (some cost hundreds of dollars) Sunbeams least expensive model at Walmart. I have to tell you that this is my most favorite present ever. I didn't write about it sooner, because to be honest I was afraid when the novelty wore off I would stop using it. Not the case at all! I have used it at least 3-4 times a week since I got it. I make all of my dough using the dough setting and it is a huge time saver! I also bake fresh breads quite often and can program the Bread Maker to have the bread ready in time for dinner. Any one who is thinking of buying a Bread Machine but doesn't want to spend a lot of money should definitely try this one, and I believe that I have already earned the $40 back from savings in making my own bread. The kids really like it too. It is easy enough for Chelsea to operate and everyone likes to look through the window to see what is going on with the bread.

No comments: