Our Family

Our Family

Monday, March 22, 2010

Pizza Party!




We had a great time at our DiGiorno House Party on Saturday. The children had a great time and Lily even stayed awake for the whole thing. I had an earlier post about our House Party but I wanted to explain what this party was for and how I got chosen because a number of people have asked me about it. I am a member of Kraft First Taste. This is a Kraft website where they post new products and allow members to print off free or high value ($1.00 off or more) coupons on new products. On this website I also found out about their new promotion called House Party. On the website you will find a listing of current and upcoming house parties (ex. Digiorno, Maxwell House, 100 Calorie snack Packs, etc..) you fill out an application that takes about 10 minutes and agree that if you are chosen you will agree to : host a party, invite guests, use their party website, fill out a survey, post pictures and videos of the party on the website, and give coupons to your guests. I was chosen for the Digiorno Party. They have a new product selling pizza, bread sticks, and marinara dipping sauce. in the same box. There are 3 different kinds; cheese, pepperoni, and supreme. The pizzas sell for $6.25 at our Walmart. I received in my party pack 6 free coupons and 15 $4.00 off coupons to give to my guests, so not only did they get to be among the first to try the new product, they get to buy their own for $2.25 a piece. The pizza and bread stick combo was very good and much less expensive than delivery. I very much enjoyed the entire House Party experience and would do it again. Signing up for Kraft First Taste is free for more information click here.

No comments: